See photo of PSquare when they were still footballers In Jos


Peter Okoye shared the photo on his Instagram page earlier today and wrote;Omg! 😳My friend just sent me dis pics. Can any one notice I and @rudeboypsquare in the picture?…. dis should
be like 2 decades ago + 😳 The club was called “Young Planners back then at Jos Plateau State” Who says God doesn’t exit? Let me give them some special Shout out even though I can’t remember most of their names and where they are…S/O to Chidebere, Buhari, Chukwudi goalkeeper, Salisu Emenike, Babawo, Suleiman, Abubakar,Innocent and Martins… wow missed all the good old days when we had the dream of becoming footballers 😥😩☹️😓😓😓Good old days when J-town was peaceful, when we play and mingle together without fear, when everyone was his or her brothers keeper. When life was really good in Jos. Just wish I could turn back the hands of time mehn! ☹️☹️ still in contact with innocent and Babawo🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😊 miss u guys!👍🏾😊☹️
Previous
Next Post »