Fame comes with the package Mr. Frank Edoho


Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez  trying to hide from the paparazzi in show business and entertainment, fame is part of the package even though it has heavy side effects.


"I hate being popular...I'm just a normal person but I feel that some people would not identify with it so I need to change because I am a public person. But I don't like the fame that comes with entertainment" told the entertainment TV channel. Frank Edoho has rightfully wary about fame considering the fact that his first marriage splintered in such a public manner.
There are many people in this business with this state of mind. They don't want to be famous. They just want to do what they know how to do best and go home without having to worry about a bad headline on Linda Ikeji or any other blog.
Britney Spears' infamous meltdown play Britney Spears' infamous meltdown
(twitika )
Previous
Next Post »