SINGER BEZ & WIFE TITO IDAKULA WELCOME BABY BOY AFTER LOSING FIRST CHILD

Months after losing their first baby, musician Bez Idakula and wife Tito have welcomed a new miracle baby boy named  Joshua Redzie Ifeoluwa Shekwonya oluwasemilore Bez-Idakula.

The excited dad took to his IG page to announce the great news
God blessed @titoidakula and I with a King! #grateful #greatness#blessed,” Bez wrote.
His wife Tito had this to say:
I don’t even know what to say!!! God has been too faithful to me and @bezidakula. Our home has been blessed with a beautiful son. I have been so overwhelmed by God’s faithfulness. He alone gets all the praise. I can’t find enough words to express my gratitude. Thank you doesn’t seem enough. He did more than I could hope for or imagine. There is so much I want to say and I will. Everyone meet Joshua Redzie Ifeoluwa Shekwonya oluwasemilore Bez-Idakula
Tito & her husband were expecting a baby last year that they eventually lost, after a full-term pregnancy. She had given  birth to their beautiful daughter on the 2nd of March 2015 but she passed away on the 3rd of March 2015, after 42 weeks of pregnancy and 14 hours of labour.
The couple got married in January 2014. Big congrats to them.
Previous
Next Post »